Make your reservation in-person, by telephone, or on our website (up to two months in advance).
One museum pass per family per month. There is a $10 per day late fee. All passes should be returned directly to the adult reference desk. Do not place in the bookdrop or return to the Station Branch. Any lost pass will result in payment of the entire membership.
Each pass circulates for four days. The first day of your reservation is when the pass will be ready for you to pick up.
Check with the museum prior to your visit for hours of operation.
For more information, call 631-427-5165 ext. 251 or 231.
Passes are available for the following museums:
- Cold Spring Harbor Whaling Museum
- The Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- The Heckscher Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- The Long Island Children's Museum
- The Nassau County Museum of Art
- Old Westbury Gardens
- The Vanderbilt Mansion, Planetarium & Museum
- Walt Whitman Birthplace State Historic Site & Interpretive Center