- Proof of identification (photo ID).
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents.
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number.
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check.
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number.
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements.
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable.
The practice of Pranayama involves quiet, restorative postures of the body, seated or lying down, while focusing on various breathing techniques. Through pranayama, our minds learn how to concentrate and we reduce tension in the brain. Please bring a mat and 2 blankets. Registration is required with a nonrefundable payment of $20.00 online or in person. Open to all.
Monday, January 27, 2020 · 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm · Auditorium
Register using code HMA302
"The Devil Baby at Hull House" by Jane Addams (1860-1935). Jane Addams co-founded Hull House in Chicago as part of the Settlement House Movement. At Hull House, recent immigrants were afforded educational and cultural opportunities to smooth their assimilation into American society. In this fascinating and brilliantly written essay, first published in the Atlantic Monthly in 1916, Addams relates how a rumor of a “Devil Baby” residing at Hull House swept through the local neighborhood. He had cloven hoofs, pointed ears and a diminutive tail, and spoke as soon as he was born and in a language that was shockingly profane. Addams writes as a sensitive observer. It is her mission to help people, and also to understand them.
Drivers may reduce up to 4 points on their driving record or receive a 10 percent discount on vehicle liability, personal injury protection and collision insurance for three years, and possibly a reduction of up to 4 points on your driving record every 18 months.